Our client is a multinational business within the professional services sector. They are a global business that is a leading provider of advisory and consultancy services. Our client has offices worldwide and consult on multi-million dollar projects. The team is very supportive and friendly and everyone works at quite a fast pace. Having open plan offices and quite a vibrant energy in the workplace, they pride themselves on providing internal opportunities for growth.
In your role as Assistant Accountant you will have a broad and exciting role. Your duties will include (but not limited to):
- Accounts Receivable
- Following up aged debtors
- Securing payment dates
- Regular reporting on AR status
- Accounts Payable
- Processing invoices
- Employee expense reimbursements
- Preparing electronic banking for approval
- Bank and General Ledger reconciliations
- Preparing various month end journals
To be considered for this Assistant Accountant role you must possess the majority of the following attributes:
- At least 12 months of experience as an Assistant Accountant/Accounts Assistant
- Degree qualified and aspiring to do further studies (CPA/CA)
- Excellent communication skills as you will be liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Great attention to detail
- Willingness to learn as much as possible and take on tasks as they are requested
If you are keen to find out more about this Assistant Accountant position, please contact Kiana Solakovski at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2015, quoting reference 5361 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.