Our client is a creative agency that prides itself on providing complex branding solutions for clients that don’t fit in a box.
They have been established for well over 50 years and continue to adapt and grow with the ever changing advertising/media market.
Working there, you will find an open and collaborative management style which filters through to be the culture that the agency thrives on.
This Assistant Accountant role focuses on the revenue coming in from the campaigns and strategies they have put in place for their clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assistance with monitoring of projects ensuring they are reconciled and in line with client contracts
- Ensuring all costs are invoiced to clients promptly
- Review and reconcile JCRs the account managers
- Assist with forecasting and variance analysis
- Production billings
- Accounts Receivable
- Journal and accruals to assist with month end preparation
To be considered for this great opportunity it is essential that you have:
- A degree in Accounting and have started your CA or CPA studies
- Excellent communication skills
- A bright, bubbly and enthusiastic personality
- Approximately 2-5 years’ experience in accounting roles
If you are keen to apply for this Assistant Accountant role, please contact Adele Sycamore at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5647, quoting reference 5358 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.