Our client is a successful and reputable medium-sized legal firm, who are fast becoming respected specialists in their fields. They offer a warm and collaborative environment, and are well-known for their hard-working and friendly culture. This is an opportunity to work within a strong team for a brilliant Financial Controller within a busy period, and support the team in a temporary Assistant Accountant capacity.
As the Assistant Accountant your responsibilities will include but is not limited to:
- Bank Statement reconciliation
- Daily banking system management
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Debtors set up and adjustment
- Assist with month-end processes
To apply for this Assistant Accountant role you will have:
- Previous accounting experience in a similar position – industry experience is highly regarded
- Experience with a large accounting System is preferable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and a ‘can do’ work ethic
- Solid financial accounting skills and strong reconciliation skills
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please contact Chloe Weldon at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2013, quoting reference 5294 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.