Our client is one of Australia’s leading Financial Services companies. With growing demand for its services they have experienced accelerated growth over recent years. The culture is both professional and friendly which has created good stability within the company and makes it a desirable place to work. Collaboration between departments is encouraged and provides the platform to get a good understanding of the industry.
Your role as the Assistant Accountant will report in to a supportive and approachable manager and will be broad and varied. You will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Producing month end accounts
- Monthly reconciliations of all bank accounts
- Preparing monthly P&L and Balance sheet reports
- Allocation of overheads across projects
- Preparing monthly BAS for review
- Assist with the year-end accounts
- Ad hoc duties as required
To be considered for this Assistant Accountant role you must possess the majority of the following attributes:
- Be a fully or part qualified accountant (e.g. CA/CPA/CIMA)
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience working in Financial Services would be highly advantageous
- Be able to demonstrate a stable work history coupled with a record of achievement
Our client has a strong preference for someone looking to make their first move from a Business Services firm that is recently qualified (or nearing qualification). If this sounds like you then please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
If you are keen to apply for this Financial Accountant role, please contact Kylie Bonafini at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2011, quoting reference 5266 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.