Our client is a distinguished and leading Professional Services firm, with a global presence and a growing market share in Sydney. With modern and stylish offices, this is a professional, yet supportive culture. Our client has an ambitious growth plan for their Australian business and is keen for their team to grow with these plans. Our client is in search for a hardworking and dedicated individual who aligns with the business value as they continue to grow in the Sydney market.
This is a broad Assistant Accountant role including a range of tasks as you cover a pivotal role within the business. Your position as Assistant Accountant offers extensive exposure as you will be working directly with the Finance Manager. As you succeed in your role, additional tasks will be arranged to ensure you are being challenged, engaged and developed. Your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Accounts Payable
- Regular reconciliations – Bank Account and Balance Sheet
- Daily entry of bank receipts and payments
- Assisting with month end reporting including, journal entries & posting and BAS return
- Support with the Billings process
- Maintenance of fixed asset register
- Assist with ad hoc assignments
To be considered for this role, ideally you will inhabit the following characteristics:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Extensive experience within the Professional Services Industry
- A tenacious and dedicated attitude
- Ability to handle complexity and change in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical skills and a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
If you are keen to apply for this Assistant Accountant role, please contact Jelena Majstrovic at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2013, quoting reference 4355 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.