Our client is a very well established but growing property management organisation. In recent years they have become one of the largest service providers in their industry across Australia. They are still expanding. You have the opportunity to join a dynamic organisation that are still on the move. This newly created role is to be a value-add part of that growth!
As the Assistant Accountant, this role will be split between month end related responsibilities and AR duties. You will sit with a finance team and perform the following duties:
- AR duties - receipting and allocations
- Bank reconciliations
- Month end assistance - accruals, balance sheet reconciliations and journals
- Analysis and investigating variances in the data to clean up the month end
- Assist with board pack preparation for overseas shareholders
- Ad hoc analysis
To be considered for this role you must possess the following:
- Degree qualified
- Two to three years working experience as an Assistant Accountant
- Must be happy to perform AR related duties
- You will have a professional work attitude, good time management skills and be goal oriented
- Exemplary communication skills are essential as this position communicates to stakeholders across the business
If you are keen to find out more about this Assistant Accountant position, please contact Justin Wong at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5646, quoting reference 5116 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.