Our client is a well-established financial services business that has been operating for more than 25 years. They are proud of their reputation and delivery of service to their clients, members and customers. They possess a strong positive working culture that is inclusive, recognizes hard work and provides adequate training.
Currently, they are on the lookout for an Assistant Accountant to join their finance team.
As the Assistant Accountant you will have an exciting variety of responsibilities including the following but not limited to:
- Assist with Tax compliance - BAS, FBT
- Assist in prep of monthly P&L and Balance sheet statements
- Assist CFO with statutory and regulatory reporting
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit card and expense reimbursements
- Maintain Fixed Asset register
- Perform both full function AP and AR
To be considered for this role, you must want to work in the financial services industry. Our client is looking for candidates that have demonstrated stability on their CV as well as progression where they have continued learning and developing
You will also possess the following:
- At least 2 years of experience working as an Assistant Accountant with month end related duties
- Be studying towards a CPA/CA qualification
- Be comfortable working in a small team
- Excellent communication skills
If you are keen to apply for this Assistant Accountant role, please contact Justin Wong at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5646, quoting reference 4842 or click on 'apply now' below.Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.