Our client is an established travel services business going through an exciting period of positive change. With a company culture that is both upbeat and friendly, you will enjoy a challenging and varied role working under the direction of a Financial Controller with a strong reputation for developing their staff.
As the Assistant Accountant, your role will encompass a number of transactional duties as well as month-end assistance and exciting project work. Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Full function Accounts Payables and Receivables
- Daily bank reconciliations for multiple entities
- General ledger reconciliations
- Cash reconciliations
- Assistance with month-end closing process
- Assisting the Financial Controller with various projects including system upgrades and process improvement
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate a number of the below qualities:
- Degree qualification with CPA/CA (or equivalent) commenced
- High attention to detail and passion for learning
- Intermediate Excel skills – v-lookups and pivot tables
- Similar experience in a high-volume, multi-entity environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with confidence to interact with senior stakeholders
If you are keen to apply for this Assistant Accountant role, please contact Breina Abo at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2010, quoting reference 4642 or click on 'apply now' below.Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.