Our client is a successful financial services firm that enjoys significant year on year growth and a hugely successful track record. Operating from stunning offices in the CBD, they are looking for a high performing Assistant Accountant to join their finance team. Working in an atmosphere of continuous learning and mentorship, you will be rewarded for your dedication to the role with further learning opportunities. This is a company that boasts a number of employees who have joined in this role and years later, with flourishing careers, are still working there.
As the Assistant Accountant, you will be working in a talented finance team reporting to a manager who thrives on developing and mentoring the team. your role will incorporate:
- Transactional accounting as well as reporting
- Reconciliations, analysis and the provision of insight on the business
- Assist and in time own the month end process
- Support preparation of monthly reports
- Supporting tax return process
- Initiate process improvement, enhancing internal control and facilitating existing processes
- Your range of responsibilities will continue to grow as you become more confident to take on new challenges. This type of role will provide terrific exposure and learning opportunities whilst you study your CA or CPA
As the ideal candidate you must have:
- Degree qualification
- A deeply analytical mindset with the ability to interpret financial information
- Excited to start or be in your early stages of completing a CPA qualification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a prerequisite, together with a strong attention to detail and a ‘can do’ work ethic
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please contact Breina Abo at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2010 quoting reference 4313 or click on 'apply now' below.Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.