Our client is a Sydney headquartered international investment business, with extensive international operations and is widely regarded as being a leader in their field.
Located in the heart of Sydney’s CBD, they offer a balanced culture of fun and hard work. They have a talented, stable and well run finance function. Due to growth they are looking to add to their team and provide exceptional career development and mentorship opportunities.
As a business our client invests a huge amount of energy in ensuring the team enjoy coming to work each day and have opportunities to further develop both personally and professionally.
In your role as Asset Manager you will play a pivotal role within the team. Initially you will be given time to fully understand various complex assets with the aim of you taking full ownership as you develop. You will be able to draw on a wealth of knowledge internally and report directly into Big 4 trained managers. More specific duties in this role will include:
- Providing detailed monthly and quarterly reporting with commentary for different assets
- Becoming the go to person for a variety of operational stakeholders due to your in-depth knowledge of your portfolio of assets
- Provide detailed analysis and projections on the performance of your portfolio
- As you grow in knowledge your duties will evolve and can move in a variety of directions due to the growth of the organisation and you will develop your modelling skills.
To be considered for this Asset Manager role you must possess the majority of the following attributes:
- Be a fully or nearly qualified Chartered Accountant
- Previous experience working with complex organisations with international operations
- Strong track record of career progression and academic achievement.
- Excellent communication skills and the confidence to liaise with all levels of stakeholders
If you are keen to find out more about this Asset Manager position, please contact David Robinson at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2015, quoting reference 4749 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.