Our client is a growing Australian business that is privately run. They are a major player in the construction services industry. Being hand in hand with Sydney’s booming construction and residential sector they are growing rapidly. This has led to the creation of new roles, new office space and a strong collaborative team culture. Everyone pitches in where required and have a real passion for working for the company. They offer a sociable and professional working environment.
Your role as an AR / Credit Officer will see you supporting and interacting with a small finance team. Your day to day responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Build client relationships and resolve customer queries in a timely manner
- Collection of Accounts Receivables
- Focus on 60+ aged clients
- Respond to customer enquiries regarding invoices and payments via telephone and email
- Receipting payments
- Cash allocation in the debtor's ledger
- Process credit notes & cancellations as per company policies and guidelines
- Investigate/process all customer refund requests
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic AR / Credit Officer. A recent background in AR and credit control is required - it could be a couple of years’ experience or perhaps you are a seasoned professional.
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please contact Sol Lehrer at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2012, quoting reference 4561 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.