Our client is an established Insurance and financial services business based in Sydney’s Lower North Shore. With modern offices and a culture described as being sociable, professional and family friendly, they are now searching for a full-time permanent AR / Credit officer. This role will sit in a Credit team and reporting into a supportive, smart and hardworking Credit Manager.
As the AR / Credit Officer, your role will be multi-faceted and include the following duties:
- Collection of overdue policies as per credit terms and internal credit policies
- Investigate unallocated cash transactions
- Process and reconcile insurance premium receipts
- Maintain Customer Service Standards for internal and external stakeholders
- Assist with the creation of procedures and policies
To be considered for this AR / Credit Officer opportunity you will have:
- Insurance industry experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar AR / Credit role
- Desire to develop a career in AR and Credit Control
- Great communication skills as you will be dealing with a range of stakeholders
- Willingness to work in an AR / Credit team
This role is best suited for someone that enjoys working in the Credit / AR space within a professional and corporate environment.
If you are keen to apply for this AR / Credit Officer role, please contact Kiana Solakovski at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2018, quoting reference 5415 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.