Our client is a well-known retail business with an excellent reputation in the industry. With operations all over the world, and experiencing strong, year-on-year growth, they have a great team and provide ample support to their employees. This is a business which will provide you with terrific exposure and the chance to grow your career. The Finance team is due to expand in line with their continual growth and they are currently looking for a passionate and eager AR / AP Officer to join them, providing integral support to the company.
This is a full-time permanent role. You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Accounts Receivable - allocations and receipting
- Accounts Payable - entering supplier invoices into Finance Plus
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparation of daily sales reports
- Ad hoc duties
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following criteria:
- At least 2 years of experience working in an all-rounder role with full function AR/AP
- Experience in a small to medium business using an ERP system
- Intermediate excel skills using vlookup and pivot table function
- Strong communication skills as you will be dealing with both internal and external stakeholders
If you are keen to find out more about this AR/AP Officer, please contact Kiana Solakovski Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2015, quoting reference 5458 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.