Our client is one of Australia’s leading private healthcare providers and have a long and rich history in providing Australians with unparalleled care. Their Head Office is based in Sydney’s lower North Shore close to public transport. Due to growth, they are looking for an accounts receivable officer to sit in a high calibre accounts team.
As the AR Officer, you will report into a talented AR Manager who takes an active interest in growing and developing staff. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Receiving and allocating payments
- Customer billings
- Daily banking and reconciliations
- Responding to inbound customer queries
To be considered for this AR Officer position, you will have;
- Previous experience in the Aged Care industry
- Experience as an AR Officer and an understanding of billings
- Immediate availability
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics is highly regarded
If you are keen to apply for this AR Officer role, please contact Chloe Weldon at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2013, quoting reference 5955 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.