Our client is a highly respected and well known not-for-profit organisation based in the CBD with a culture of truly valuing their staff. If you have had enough of big corporates who focus only on the bottom line, then this is an organisation you will feel proud to work for. Reporting to a knowledgeable and friendly Finance Manager, this business is known for investing in their staff and providing mentoring at all levels. Our client’s finance function is going through a time of change with a new system implementation and process changes to reflect the new system. This is an exciting time to join and use your knowledge to really add value to the organisation.
As the Accounts Receivable Officer, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Full function accounts receivable including low volume collections calls
- AR reporting and analysis on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Bank reconciliations
- Contribute to the system implementation including process improvements in the accounts receivable and billing functions
- Ad hoc duties as required
To be considered for this AR Officer role, you should possess the following experience and skills:
- Significant full function accounts receivable experience
- Experience of contributing to a systems implementation process
- Experience in improving processes and systems
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Collaborative nature
If you are keen to apply for this Accounts Receivable Officer role, please contact Louise Kelly at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5643, quoting reference 4636 or click on 'apply now' below.Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.