Our client is a household name ASX-listed financial services business with global operations. They are based in Sydney CBD with fantastic offices and a sociable and professional culture. If you would like to work in an organised and structured business that allows for cross training, this could be a great opportunity for you.
This is a full-time permanent role working closely with your finance team. This role requires you to spend 50% of your time on the Accounts Receivable function and 50% on Accounts Payable. You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Manual processing of invoices - High volume data entry
- Receipting and allocations
- Processing invoices
- Weekly international and domestic payments
- Handling employee reimbursements
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following criteria:
- Proven manual processing experience of AP and AR invoices
- At least 3 years of experience working in an AP/AR role or an all-rounder role with AR full function experience
- Experience from a larger business using an ERP system
- Intermediate excel skills using vlookup and pivot table function (there will be a test)
- Strong communication skills as you will be dealing with both internal and external stakeholders and performing collection calls
If you are keen to find out more about this AP/AR Officer, please contact Justin Wong Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5646, quoting reference 5314 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.