Our client is one of Australia’s leading private healthcare providers and have a long and rich history in providing Australians with unparalleled care. With over 50 facilities around Australia, and with a significant upcoming investment, they are poised to take advantage of the rapidly evolving Australian healthcare space through acquisition. Their Head Office is based in Sydney’s lower North Shore in Crows Nest close to public transport.
This is a permanent role reporting to an AP Team Leader. This role will sit within an Accounts Payable Team and perform the following duties:
Processing high volume invoices and payments to vendors and suppliers
- Maintaining accounts payable systems
- Handling supplier and vendor enquiries
- Reconciling supplier statements at month end
This is a great position for an experienced AP Officer that wants to work in Sydney’s lower north shore.
To be considered for this AP contract, you will ideally have:
- Significant full function Accounts Payable experience from a larger business or multisite business
- Happy to work in a manual processing environment
- Great communication skills to deal with a range of internal and external stakeholders
If you are keen to apply for this Accounts Payable Officer role, please contact Kiana Solakovski at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2015, quoting reference 5347 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.