Our client is an established multinational education business who are rapidly expanding their Australian business. A privately owned business, their fantastic growth has been thanks to their excellent products and exemplary customer service they provide. With offices across Australia and New Zealand and others in China, they pride themselves on their great connectivity between their offices. Their supportive and collaborative finance team has a great tenure and is a testament to our client’s great culture.
As the Accounts Payable Officer, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Full function Accounts Payable
- Reconciliation of stock and supplier accounts
- Credit card expenses including reconciliation and coding
- Fleet management including insurance
- Assisting with month end reconciliations
- Ad hoc duties as required
To be considered for this role, our client is considering one of the following backgrounds:
- Career Accounts Payable Officer who is keen to stay within in Accounts Payable function
- At least 3 years of high volume full function AP
- Experience using a large ERP system
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have dealt with foreign currencies
- Junior Accounts Payable who is looking to ultimately take on more responsibilities that will help you grow towards an Assistant Accountant
- At least 1 year of high volume full function AP
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Someone eager to progress and take on more responsibilities
Because it is a very busy environment where ad hoc tasks will be thrown your way on a daily basis, you will also be someone who has good initiative and the ability to resolve problems alone. This is a great role for someone looking for a new challenge and a busy but friendly working environment.
If you are keen to apply for this Accounts Payable Officer role, please contact Chene van der Kooy at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2017, quoting reference 4520 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.