Our client is an innovative, Australian-owned technology company who operates worldwide. They are currently going through an exceptionally busy period and require extra assistance within their AP team.
As an AP Officer your responsibilities will include but is not limited to:
- Coding, batching and entry of a high volume of supplier invoices
- Reconciliation of the supplier ledger to supplier statements
- Processing domestic and international payments
- Ensuring data integrity in MYOB
To be considered for this Accounts Payable position you will have:
- MYOB experience is essential
- Previous AP experience
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Methodical and efficient approach handling large volumes of data
- Comfortable commuting to, and working within a covid-safe office
If you are keen to find out more about this Accounts Payable Officer position, please contact Chloe Weldon at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2013, quoting reference 5837 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.