Our client is a well-known FMCG brand experiencing continued high year on year growth. With offices locally and globally across Asia, Europe and the US, this business is poised to continue its growth trajectory for years to come. This is an ideal time to be involved in a genuinely exciting business.
This role sits in an established Finance team of about 15 locally, the responsibilities will include:
- Managing the AP inbox
- Managing and running the payments register
- Processing approximately 300 invoices a week
- Other ad-hoc duties as requested
To be considered for this Accounts Payable position, you will have:
- At least 2 years’ full function AP experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Australian Permanent residency or citizenship
If you are keen to apply for this Accounts Payable role, please contact Kiana Solakovski at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2015, quoting reference 5430 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.