Our client is an established and well respected education provider based in Sydney's Eastern Suburbs. With an enviable reputation within their sector, they truly are a leader that others aspire to replicate. Always striving to be at the forefront of their specialty. With a friendly team environment and a culture that promotes work/life balance, this really is a great place to work.
As the Accounts Payable Officer, you will be asked to look after the following duties (not limited to)
- Entering invoices into the accounting software
- Matching, batching and coding
- Bank reconciliations
To be considered for this AP Officer position you will meet the majority of the following criteria:
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Immediately available or on short notice period
- Excellent attention to detail coupled with a strong work ethic
- Education experience would be ideal but not a prerequisite
If you are keen to apply for this Accounts Payable role, please contact Chene Rosser at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2017, quoting reference 5368 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.