Our client is a rapidly growing Australian Fin Tech business that is based in the Eastern Suburbs. They are an innovative tech business that has created a new software platform to disrupt the healthcare industry. They are now on the lookout for a permanent employee to join their team in this unique role incorporating accounting, IT and customer support.
As the Accounts / System Support Officer, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing support for existing clients by handling any enquiries, resolving problems or troubleshooting with the system
- Dealing with Practice Managers, Bookkeepers and the Accounts team over the phone and email
- Setting new clients up and implementing any new changes
- Identify documentation requirements for system and accounting processes
This is not your traditional accounting role. Please only apply if you are interested in working an IT Customer support role that utilises your accounting knowledge.
To be considered for this Accounts / System Support Officer role you must:
- Be Degree qualified
- Have at least 1 year of experience in an Accounting role
- Tech savvy and enjoy problem solving, trouble shooting
- Desire to work in a role focused on IT Systems and Accounts support
- Be highly motivated with a dedicated approach to your work
- A pro-active, professional and enthusiastic attitude
- Have full rights to work full time in Australia
If you are keen to find out more about this Accounts / Systems Support Officer position, please contact Justin Wong at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5646, quoting reference 5150 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.