A well respected and global law firm, our client offers a competitive salary and a chance to develop your understanding of accounting in the legal sector. There is a supportive management team in place to ensure that all employees are offered variety and challenge throughout the course of their employment. Our client has an energetic, sociable culture with a focus on teamwork in this fast paced environment.
Join this collaborative finance team as an Accounts / Billing Officer. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Maintain and conduct a monthly Collections and Billing process
- Prepare billing reports
- Daily bank receipting and maintenance of Trust Account payments and receipts
- Monitor and manage working capital balances
- Delivered systems and process training
- Prepared working capital reporting and analysis
To be considered for this Accounts & Billing Officer role you must possess the majority of the following attributes:
- Have at least 2 years of working experience in the AR, billings space
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to identify and implement process changes to help the team operate in the most effective manner
- Have a positive, collaborative attitude and enjoy being part of a team
If you are keen to find out more about this Trust & Accounts Officer role position, please contact Justin Wong at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5646, quoting reference 5244 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.