Our client is a global business that specialises in the distribution and wholesale of goods across Australia and New Zealand. They pride themselves on delivering a fantastic product to their customers and clients which has resulted in continual growth. They have a fantastic open plan head office based in Pyrmont with modern fixtures and natural light. It is a great company that is now looking for an Accounts Receivable / Credit Officer to come on board and enjoy a permanent opportunity.
This is a full-time permanent position working in a small finance team. It is a hands-on position role where your main duties will include:
- Full function AR
- Data entry of sales orders
- Invoicing clients
- Allocating incoming payments
- Performing low volume collection calls
- Journals, accruals
- Collection calls / emails – less than 10 calls a week
- Some credit analysis and revenue projections
To be considered for this Accounts Receivable / Credit Officer position, our client is considering the following background:
- Minimum three years of experience in AR/Credit roles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must as you will be constantly liaising with the finance team, the sales team as well as suppliers and clients.
- Happy to travel to Pyrmont
If you are keen to apply for this Accounts Receivable / Credit Officer role, please contact Justin Wong at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5646, quoting reference 5261 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.