Our client is a pioneer in the digital industry, constantly innovating and pushing the boundaries to reach new audiences. Founded in the US, they have grown to be a market leader with offices around the world and multiple offices in Australia. Throughout their 100+ year history, our client has been at the forefront of new technology and now focus on imaginative and successful collaborations with their clients to create outstanding product.
It is an excellent Accounts Receivable Officer role where you will be working in a full function role within a supportive and friendly finance team. Your duties will include:
- Processing receipts and invoices
- Daily cash application and receipting
- Answer customers’ inquiries promptly and efficiently
- Reconcile customer accounts on a regular basis
- Review and resolve issues related to customer accounts
- Follow up promptly on A/R inquiries from internal stakeholders and customers
- Make collection calls
Apply today and gain a role that will develop your skills and talents as you contribute to the continued success of this business
To be considered for this AR Officer role, our client is looking for candidates with solid experience in full function AR.
- Cash allocation / receipting experience is a must
- Excellent communication skills as you will liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Intermediate Excel skills (pivot tables and v-lookups)
- You must be immediately available
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please contact Chené Rosser at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2017, quoting reference 5113 or click on 'apply now' below.Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.