Our client is a multinational construction company with established partnerships worldwide. They are entering an exciting phase, implementing new systems and improving processes and procedures, giving you the opportunity to get involved and upgrade your skills. Enjoy a supportive work culture surrounded by talented professionals in a collaborative team.
This is a 6 month opportunity to join a Accounts Payable team, your day-to-day tasks would include:
- Coding, batching and entry of high volumes of supplier invoices
- Reconciliation of the supplier ledger to supplier statements
- Processing a high volume of payments
- Checking approvals
- Working with Oracle or Jobpac
- Ad hoc tasks when required by the wider finance team
As the successful candidate, you would possess the following:
- Be available to start immediately
- Significant experience in full function AP, processing up to 100 invoices per day
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a large ERP such as Oracle or SAP desirable
If you are keen to apply for this Accounts Payable Officer role, please contact Breina Abo at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2010, quoting reference 4535 or click on 'apply now' below.Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.