Our client is a growing and well-established construction related organisation based in Sydney’s North West Suburb of Windsor. On offer is a competitive salary and a chance to develop and utilise your Accounts Payable experience. There is a supportive management team in place to ensure that all employees are offered variety and challenge throughout the course of their employment. Our client has a collaborative and sociable culture with a focus on teamwork in this fast-paced environment.
Your role as an Accounts Payable Officer is a standalone full function opportunity working closely with the finance team. Your role will see you responsible for the following duties:
- Manage the AP ledger
- Processing invoices and performing payment runs
- Manage employee expenses and credit cards
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Support the AR function when required
- Assist with month end closing process
To be considered, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 2 years of full function end to end accounts payable experience
- Desire to work in a standalone AP position
- Experience in the construction industry will be highly regarded
- A positive, ‘can do’ attitude and focus on attention to detail
- Great communication skills as you will be dealing with multiple stakeholders
If you are keen to find out more about this Accounts Payable position, please contact Justin Wong at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5646, quoting reference 5867 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.