A well respected and growing law firm, our client offers a competitive salary and a chance to develop your understanding of accounting in the legal sector. There is a supportive management team in place to ensure that all employees are offered variety and challenge throughout the course of their employment. Our client has an energetic, sociable culture with a focus on teamwork in this fast paced environment.
Your role as an Accounts Payable Officer is a full function opportunity working closely with the finance team and other stakeholders in the business. Your role will see you responsible for:
- Managing the AP ledger
- Processing and payment of invoices
- Month end billings
- Managing expenses payments and reconciliation
- Managing petty cash
- Assisting with trust account maintenance
To be considered, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Significant full function accounts payable
- Experience in the legal sector will be highly regarded
- A positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Great communication skills
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please contact Kiana Solakovski at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2015, quoting reference 5493 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.