The company is a well established and instantly recognisable brand to a range of demographics due to its broad retail offerings. The company’s forward thinking and entrepreneurial approach has led them to become the market leader in their area and has accelerated growth. The culture is professional and focuses on high performance whilst also promoting personal development and collaboration. They are located in Alexandria and close to public transport.
In your role as the Accounts Payable Officer you will be a part of a supportive AP team of 6 reporting into a knowledgeable manager. You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Processing Invoices approximately 80 a day
- Performing supplier and credit card reconciliations
- Processing cheque and EFT payments
- Managing AP queries
- To be considered for this position you will need to have:
- At least 2-3 years’ worth of experience in a similar AP role
- Confident in communicating with a range of clients
- Flexible personality to cope with an ever-changing environment
- Immediately available or on a short notice period
If you are keen to apply for this Accounts Payable Officer role, please contact Sol Lehrer at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2012, quoting reference 5389 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.