Our client is a well-known business operating in the professional services industry. They have modern offices in the CBD close to Wynyard train station. They have a highly supportive team culture that has a strong focus on teamwork and employee training. This is a permanent fulltime role.
This is a full function end to end Accounts Payable Officer role. You will work in a standalone capacity where your responsibilities will include:
- Full function Accounts Payable
- Manual processing of 50 invoices daily
- Performing bank and credit card reconciliations
- Managing employee expenses
- Assist with month end reporting duties
- Liaising with suppliers, internal and external stakeholders
Our client is looking for a long-term and stable AP career orientated candidate. To be considered for this AP Officer position, you must possess most of the following criteria:
- At least 3 years of full function AP experience
- Previously performed manual processing and coding of invoices
- Good communication skills to deal with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Desire to stay in the Accounts Payable function long term
- Intermediate excel skills and strong attention to detail.
If you are keen to find out more about this AP Officer, please contact Justin Wong at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5646, quoting reference 5341 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.