Our client is a leading Australian law firm with a fantastic reputation who have had tremendous growth in the last few years. They pride themselves on being experts in their practice areas and working with their clients to provide innovative solutions. Our client has fostered a positive, collaborative culture in their offices, encouraging good relations across all areas of the business whilst still being high performing. This is somewhere you can have a bit of a laugh with your colleagues!
Reporting to a talented and approachable Finance Manager, this Accounts Payable Officer position will be exciting and fast paced. Your responsibilities will include:
- Daily receipting of client payments
- Process creditor invoices and reconcile creditor statements
- Process weekly staff and partner expense claims
- Reconcile and process staff and partner credit cards
- Generate fortnightly creditor payments and ad-hoc payments as instructed by CFO/FM
- Draw office cheques when required
- Some AR and Ad-hoc duties as required
This AP Officer role is suited to someone that is happy to hit the ground running and really take ownership of their role. To be considered, you should have the following skills and attributes:
- Solid AP experience in a law firm or chartered accounting practice
- Great interpersonal skills and a willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and good accuracy
If you are keen to apply for this AP Officer role, please contact Kiana Solakovski at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2015, quoting reference 5315 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.