As a market leading legal firm, our client understands the value of supporting their staff to realise their maximum potential.
With a talented, friendly and supportive Manager in place, this role represents a great opportunity to join a culture of success. If you are looking to join a company you will be proud to say you work for, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
As the Accounts Payable Officer, your role will be varied and broad with opportunity to develop.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Run twice daily disbursement cheque runs – printing and distributing cheques (including saving files to the drive)
- Match disbursement cheques with correct tax invoice before releasing cheques
- Process urgent cheque requests and print in Brisbane and Sydney offices
- Data entry for matter related invoices
- Monthly reconciliation of 3 corporate AMEX cards and supplier statements
- Process journals/cheque cancellations/credit notes and other adjustments
- Other ad hoc duties as required
To be considered for this role, you should possess the following attributes and background:
- At least 2 years of AP experience in a professional environment, ideally legal
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Keen to learn and excited about change and improvement
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please contact Kiana Solakovski at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2015, quoting reference 5293 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.