Our client is a well-established and instantly recognisable retail business who, due to an internal promotion, are now looking for a talented individual to join their team. The company’s forward thinking and entrepreneurial approach has led them to become a market leader. Your new working culture is professional and focuses on high performance while also maintaining an environment where you can learn, collaborate and have fun at the same time. With an outstanding leadership team, as the Accounts Payable Officer you will enjoy the support from some of Sydney’s most talented professionals and learn a lot along the way.
In your role as the Accounts Payable Officer you will be a part of a talented team and report in to a Accounts Payable Manager with many years of experience and an impressive history of developing their staff. You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Processing up to 100 invoices per day
- Performing supplier and credit card reconciliations
- Processing cheque and EFT payments
- Managing Accounts Payable queries
- Dealing with any ad-hoc queries that come your way
As the successful Accounts Payable Officer, you will demonstrate the following skills:
- At least 2-3 years’ worth of experience in a similar full
- Function Accounts Payable Officer role
- Have experience with supplier reconciliations
- Be a confident communicator
- Flexible personality to cope with a fast-paced environment
- Immediately available or on a short notice period
If you are keen to apply for this Accounts Payable Officer role, please contact Sol Lehrer at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2012, quoting reference 5052 or click on 'apply now' below.Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.