Our client is a reputable education institution based in the city fringe, who are currently seeking an experienced accounts assistant to join their busy, core finance team to provide extra assistance during the final stages of a project.
As an AP and Reconciliations Officer, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Daily, high volume bank reconciliations
- Investigating transactions and discrepancies
- Providing financial support to non-finance stakeholders over the phone
- Completing journals and amending transactions
- Finalising month end procedures
- Inputting AP and AR transactions
- Adhoc administration for the finance team
To be considered for this busy all-rounder role, you will have the following experiences and attributes:
- 12+ months of experience with AP and AR duties
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Experience with Technology One is advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability of using your initiative
If you are keen to apply for this Accounts Payable and Reconciliations Officer role, please contact Chloe Weldon at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2013, quoting reference 5665 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.