Our client is a medium sized niche services provider. They operate globally and have their APAC headquarters based in Mascot. With an established brand and reputation in their industry, they have been growing year on year. They are currently looking for an Accounts Officer to join their finance team and report into a talented manager who enjoys mentoring and progressing their team.
As the Accounts Officer, you will be supporting the day to day Accounting functions of the business. The main duties will include:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Intercompany, Supplier and Bank reconciliations
- Assist with the Fixed asset register
- Support month end duties including journals, general ledger reconciliations
To be considered for this role, you should possess the following attributes and background:
- Degree qualified with plans to study a CA/CPA in the future
- Have at least 2-3 years working experience in processing Accounts Payable and performing bank reconciliations
- Possess a strong desire to learn and develop your accounting career
- Intermediate excel skills – vlook up and pivot tables
- A positive and upbeat attitude, a desire to work as part of a close knit and collaborative team
If you are keen to find out more about this Accounts Officer position, please contact Justin Wong at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5646, quoting reference 5813 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.