Our client is a very reputable name in the membership industry. They are the ‘go to’ for training, education and industry information for their sector. With well over 7000 members and growing, it’s a stable organisation. They have excellent work life balance and strong tenure in the team. Their offices are bright, modern and cheerful.
As the Accounts Officer your main responsibilities will be:
- Daily bank reconciliations for two bank accounts including Bpay and Credit Card Reconciliations
- Allocations from the bank statement
- Assisting the AP and AR officers with other tasks including invoicing and processing payments.
- Ad hoc duties supporting the finance team with ongoing systems and process improvements
To be considered for this Accounts Officer role you must:
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to communicate with team.
- Have strong experience with bank reconciliations
- Be available on 2 weeks’ notice or less
If this sounds like you then please do not hesitate to be in touch!
If you are keen to apply for this Account Officer role, please contact Ellis Abrahams at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2018, quoting reference 5392 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.