Our client is a rapidly expanding wholesale business which has an excellent global reputation for creating highly sought after products that are loved and enjoyed by individuals from all walks of life. With offices around the world and an exciting future ahead, the finance team are now on the lookout for a motivated Accounts Officer. This role reports into a talented manager who enjoys mentoring and progressing their team.
As the Accounts Officer, your main responsibility will be supporting the day to day Accounting functions of the business including month end close and reconciliations.
The main duties will include:
- Responsible for month end closing duties including preparing journals, accruals, reports and reconciliations
- Responsible for Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Review and approve AR bills, rebates
- Inventory accounting – adjustments, journals and margin research
- Responding to enquiries from both internal and external sources
- Assist in other areas of the business as required
To be considered for this role, you should possess the following attributes and background:
- Degree in Accounting or a related field
- Have at least 2-3 years’ experience in an accounts clerk/officer role
- Possess a strong desire to learn and develop your accounting career
- Happy to travel to the Lidcombe / Parramatta area
- Intermediate excel skills – vlook up and pivot tables
- A positive and upbeat attitude, a desire to work as part of a close knit and collaborative team
If you are keen to find out more about this Accounts Officer position, please contact Kiana Solakovski at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2015, quoting reference 4784 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.