Our client is a well-known entity in the advertising and media industry. They are an award winning agency and know how to look after and reward loyal, high-performing employees. The finance team is small with the benefit of being in the agency, dealing with non-financial stakeholders and working with people from all over the business.
Reporting the Finance Manager you would be responsible for:
- Manage all AP related queries
- Processing of invoices, including talent expenses and supplier payments
- Reconciling invoices
- Allocations and receipting
- Debtor control
- Client billings and revenue recognition for their larger clients
- Bank reconciliations
This is a great Accounts Assistant opportunity to work for a global brand, with great people in a fun environment. Our client is interested in seeing candidates who have:
- Advertising/media industry experience
- Solid Accounts Payable experience
- Excellent English communication skills – this is a must to answer supplier queries
If you are keen to apply for this Assistant Accountant role, please contact Adele Sycamore at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5647, quoting reference 4987 or click on 'apply now' below.Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.