Our client is a reputable education institution based in the city, who are currently seeking an experience accounts assistant to join their busy, core finance team to help them through a busy period.
As an Accounts Assistant, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Supporting the AP function:
- Checking, coding and processing invoices
- Verifying expenses
- Updating vendor database
- Supporting the AR function:
- Generating invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Supporting the month-end when appropriate
- Ad-hoc administration for the finance team
To be considered for this busy all-rounder role, you will have the following experiences and attributes:
- 12+ months of experience with AP and AR duties
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Experience with Technology One is advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability of using your initiative
If you are keen to apply for this Accounts Assistant role, please contact Chloe Weldon at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2013, quoting reference 5568 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.