Based in the heart of the CBD, our client is an ASX listed company, with impressive year-on-year growth. As an established player in the property market, this company has a wide range of commercial property assets nationwide.
This company has a friendly community-minded organisation, which takes its culture seriously. As the Accounts Assistant, you will be mentored by a top class Finance Manager and encouraged to grow your knowledge, with study support available to further your career.
Reporting to the Corporate Accounting Manager, your Accounts Assistant role will involve a wide range of duties focusing predominantly on the Accounts Payable area along with the following duties:
- Responsible for all aspects of the Accounts payable function
- Bank reconciliation and processing of receipting for the property portfolio
- Assist the Accounting team on the preparation for monthly General ledger reconciliations
- Assist property accountants with a wide range of ad-hoc accounting duties
As the successful candidate for this Accounts Assistant role, you will need to demonstrate the following skills:
- Degree qualified with 1 to 3 years of experience in an Accounts Payable or Accounts all-rounder role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and excellent time, task and project management skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical ability
If you’re hungry for the next step in your career with a listed company in the commercial property space, then this Accounts Assistant role is for you!
If you are keen to apply for this Accounts Assistant role, please contact Justin Wong at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5646, quoting reference 5367 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.