Our client is a medium sized services business that specialises in design and architecture. They pride themselves on delivering a fantastic service to both its customers and clients which has resulted in continual growth. They are located in the heart of the CBD and possess a work hard play hard culture. It is a great company that is now looking for an Accounts Admin Assistant to come on board and enjoy a permanent opportunity with the bonus of working with a lovely group of people.
This is a full-time permanent position working in a privately owned medium sized consultancy business. It is a hands-on position where your main duties will include:
Accounting duties (50%)
- Leave Reconciliations
- Credit card reconciliations
- Cashflow reporting
- Assist with month end duties
HR / Payroll Admin (30%)
- Time sheet management
- Writing Seek ads and reviewing resumes
- Organising interviews for senior management
- Issuing client surveys
- Preparing quotes
For this Accounts Admin Assistant position, our client is looking for a candidate with the following:
- At least 2 years of experience in an accounting role performing reconciliations, AP and AR
- High volume data entry and administrative related skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as you will be liaising with suppliers, vendors and senior management
- A good attitude to learn and a strong desire to work a broad role that includes both administration and accounting duties are also required
If you are keen to apply for this Accounts Admin Assistant role, please contact Justin Wong at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5646, quoting reference 5637 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.