Our client is a mid-tier law firm based in Parramatta who pride themselves on providing excellent customer service and unparalleled expertise. They provide advice and services across a range of disciplines for clients from individuals and family run businesses through to subsidiaries of major multinationals. A values driven organisation, our client is an integral part of the community providing legal services and value adding initiatives to meet the growing and changing needs of Western Sydney’s business community.
As the Accountant, you will work closely with the Financial Controller to take care of the day to day running of the finance function and ensure all is managed smoothly. You duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Preparing and finalising all month end reports
- Handling queries from internal stakeholders and clients
- Managing day to day finance tasks
- Assist in the preparation for external and internal audits in compliance with Law 9000 requirements
- Work with offshore providers to ensure they are performing as required
- Liaise with external providers as required including the Law Society and auditors
- Assist with payroll and AP responsibilities as required
- Support and train team members as required
- Assist Financial Controller as required
To be considered for this Accountant role, you should have the following experience and skills:
- Experience of working across all duties of a finance function
- Experience from a legal, professional services or other highly regulated industry
- Great relationship building skills
- A team player in all respects
- CA or CPA part or fully qualified
- Experience of managing competing demands and the ability to prioritise
If you are keen to apply for this Accountant role, please contact Louise Kelly at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5643, quoting reference 4358 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.