Our client is a successful retailer based 10 minutes’ walk away from Redfern Station. Offering high quality products from an international scale, our client aims to continue their creative and innovative methods in the growing market. This role will report to the Managing Director of the company and is a standalone position. In turn, this role is Part Time Accountant position that encourages flexibility and effective work/life balance.
This Part Time Accountant role has a varied and broad capacity. The main responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Preparing the monthly profit and loss and balance sheet reports
- Assisting with the budgeting and forecasting
- Bank reconciliations
- General AP and AR
- Monthly payroll for an office of 40 people
To be considered for this Part Time Accountant role you must possess the majority of the following attributes:
- 3 years + Financial Accounting Experience
- Strong attention to detail coupled with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A ‘can do’ attitude, positive demeanor and passion for the retail industry will be highly regarded
- Ability to work autonomously
If you are keen to apply for this Part Time Accountant role, please contact Jelena Majstrovic at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2013, quoting reference 4707 or click on 'apply now' below.Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.