This membership-based organisation is seeking an Accountant for 2 months to fill a standalone role while the existing accountant goes on holiday. They are a stable, sustainably growing business based in lovely offices in the CBD.
As the Accountant, you will report to a supportive Operations Manager and will enjoy a broad and varied role. Duties will include:
- Preparing the GL for month-end, including preparation of journals and balance sheet reconciliations
- Oversight of the AP/AR function
- Financial Account review and analysis
- Processing of the monthly payroll
- Preparation of the FBT returns
To be considered for this role, you should have the following experience and skills:
- Prior experience in a standalone accounts role
- Membership experience will be very highly preferred
If the above sounds like you then please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please contact Tom Hemmings at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5648, quoting reference 5177 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.