Our client is an established and growing player in Australia’s aged care sector. They are an expanding business with a great success story to date and they have exciting plans to keep on growing in the future. Being well positioned they are renowned for offering an outstanding service to their clients and they have created an excellent working environment.
Reporting to the CFO and within a greater Finance team of 5, your role will be broad and varied. This is a 12-month fixed term contract and will be responsible for supporting them during a period of growth. More specifically you will be responsible for:
- Month end duties
- Balance sheet recs, bank recs, accruals, prepayments
- Assisting with the preparation of board reports
- Fixed assets management
- Back up for AP and AR
To be considered for this Accountant position you will need:
- Professionally qualified (CA, CPA or equivalent)
- Experience working as a Financial Accountant or Senior Assistant Accountant
- Full month end accounting experiencing as per duties listed above
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in Aged Care or Not-for-profit will be advantageous
If you are keen to find out more about this Accountant position, please contact Kylie Bonafini at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2011 quoting reference 5149 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.