This construction business has a strong reputation for excellence, recognised by their awards and demonstrated by its consistent growth. Their innovation, commitment to service and cost efficiencies are a source of pride. This is a fantastic career opportunity.
As the Accountant, you will report to a supportive Managing Director and will enjoy a broad and varied role. Duties will include:
- Preparing the GL for month-end, including preparation of journals and balance sheet reconciliations
- Oversight of the AP/AR function
- Financial Account review and analysis
- Processing of the monthly payroll
- Preparation of the FBT returns
- General back-up for the Finance Manager
To be considered for this role, you should have the following experience and skills:
- Prior experience in a standalone accounts role
- Construction / engineering experience preferred
If the above sounds like you then please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please contact Tom Hemmings at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5648, quoting reference 5175 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.