Our client is a not for profit organisation with a strong presence in NSW and a well known brand. This is a business that is passionate about their mission and delivery real value to the community. You will report in to a knowledgeable and inspiring CFO. Our client’s team is well established and going through a time of change to improve systems and processes. They are looking to add an Accountant to the team for a 6 month contract while process improvement projects take place
As the Accountant, your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Month end responsibilities
- Complete complex balance sheet reconciliations
- Liaise with community centre managers across NSW
- Assist in the annual budgeting process
- Provide significant assistance in the year end process
- Other duties as required
To be considered for this Accountant role you must possess the majority of the following attributes:
- Significant accounting experience particularly with complex reconciliations
- A great, can-do attitude and a desire to work in a collaborative environment
- A high degree of professionalism
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please contact Louise Kelly at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5643, quoting reference 4432 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.