Our client is a global IT Software company that is performing very well and is experiencing some great results. Known for its supportive and hardworking internal company culture, our client offers a great work environment, excellent training and really supportive management. They foster a team based culture and offer many benefits including private health insurance and a free phone. They are based in North Sydney with easy access to public transport and are now looking for an Accountant for 4 days a week for a temporary to permanent opportunity.
As part of a small team, your Accountant role will enjoy a hands-on, pivotal role within the organisation. You will be responsible for:
- Managing the month end Accounting process including intercompany reconciliations
- Manage the Accounts Payable (low volume) and Accounts Receivable
- Oversee the payroll for 20 people
- Work closely with the CFO on a wide range of projects
- Other ad hoc duties
In order to be considered for this Accountant role you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Solid accounting experience and be able to demonstrate strong Accounting knowledge
- Happy to do a wide range of duties including AP, Payroll and Month end
- Be available on short notice
- Must be able to perform pivot tables and vlook ups in Excel
- Superior communication skills
- Have a proactive attitude and asks questions if needed
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please contact Geoff Balmer at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5642, quoting reference 5099 or click on 'apply now' below.Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.