Our client has been an established player in Australia’s highly lucrative property market within the Retail and Commercial space. They act as a leading integrated property business with a number of service offerings including Development, Project Management, Asset Management and Property Management. Headquartered in the heart of the CBD in offices with stunning 360degree views, this business is well-poised to further consolidate their position as one of Australia’s leading property companies.
Reporting to the Corporate Accountant and acting as both their 2ic and go-to person for technical support, this Corporate Accountant role has the responsibility of indirectly supervising an Assistant Accountant. Primarily the role’s focus will be around cashflow, management and financial reporting, taxation, and budgeting. More specifically the role will be responsible for:
- Assist with the Management reporting for the consolidated ANZ business including all cashflow management, budgeting forecasting
- Preparation of the Group Office reports, and smaller group entities
- Review of weekly cashflow forecasts for the group entity and responsible for ensuring that all funds are available for payments
- Preparation of the financial statements for Head Office and the Construction Division
- Preparation of the monthly management reports including commentary and variance analysis
- Responsible for all of the group Tax obligations
- Preparation of the Group Consolidations to the Group budget timetable
- Review of the Head Office and construction divisions payroll
- Lead a number of finance-focused projects including process improvements and acquisition integration
To be considered for this critical position there are a few considerations:
- CA / CPA qualified
- Strong cashflow experience
- Strong project change management mindset
Exposure to the construction and / or property industry, ideally Commercial or Retail would be a real benefit but not essential to make this role a success.
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please contact Kent Maxwell at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5644, quoting reference 5954 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.