Our client is a global logistics organisation, with employees across the world and well over a billion dollars in revenue. It is a fast-paced environment, where they work collaboratively to achieve the results on time. The Sydney team is vibrant and ambitious and looking for an Accountant to join the team. Hard workers are rewarded with great career and learning opportunities.
As the Accountant you will report into an experienced Finance Manager that thrives on developing their staff. Your tasks will cover:
- Monthly reconciliation of general ledger accounts
- Prepare month end journals (prepayment, accruals, payroll, banking, employee provisions and recharges)
- Reconciliation of Inventory to general ledger
- Review coding of monthly payroll and calculation of employee provisions
- Cost allocations
- Managing depreciations
To be considered for this Accountant role you must possess the majority of the following attributes: ·
- Be Degree qualified and studying towards professional qualification (CA, CPA or equivalent)
- Strong technical financial accounting background
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Energy, drive and willingness to learn
- Prior experience working in a related industry (Shipping, Logistics or Freight) will be highly advantageous
If you are keen to apply for this Financial Accountant role, please contact Kylie Bonafini at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2011, quoting reference 5378 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.